Kids are the best!

Since I've been feeling pretty yucky so far this holiday season, I've had to send my sweet husband out alone to find the kids xmas presents. After he couldn't find a couple items at 2 Targets, he was going to try ToysRUs. While all of us were sitting at the table eating lunch this happened:

Me: Hunknee when are you going to (spelling it out) T - O - Y?
Avery: Can I go bye bye? Can I go to T - O - Y too?
Jer & I exchange looks.
Avery without missing a beat says: What is T - O - Y?
Me: Starts giggling and tell her how much I love her. Then change the subject to it's almost nap time.

It's a blessing that we're expecting 2 babies because P & A have each claimed one. Avery named 'her' baby Kick and Paxton named his something we couldn't remember so now he named his baby Faffer! (I have no idea where he came up with that!) So I'm carrying Faffer and Kick! I had another ultrasound and they are both growing right on schedule and have good heart rates.

The kids are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Daddy, Great Cia, & their great aunt Cindy so we can open presents this evening. All the presents under the tree has been very tempting for my very impatient Mr. P. Then Santa will be arriving tomorrow morning.

Merry Christmas Eve!

Comments

Heidi said…
Holy cow! I see that you are expecting your second set of twins. My twins are 6 years old. Identical twin boys. I have an older boy too and I always say to my husband that we should try for a girl and he tells me first he is getting too old (he'll be 46 in January, yeah he's right) and that we would probably have triplet boys next. Hee hee! I just wanted to wish you a very happy Christmas and the best of luck in your pregnancy!
Anonymous said…
I love it! Kick and Faffer!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner