Catch Up

Has it really been 4 days since my last post?

Our weekend was wonderful. P&A enjoyed their cousin playing with us and even getting to sleep over. My niece is so quiet compared to my kids, we did get her to join in the running around chasing game. Apparently she's in the awful to bed stage, we couldn't tell she was out like a light before we left the room, then she slept for over 12 hours. My kids were up at 5:00am as usual and I had to keep them quiet for 3 more hours until she awoke.

My husband, sister-in-law, baby niece, three 3 yr olds and I made our way to Mall of America. Our first stop, Underwater Adventure is always exciting but a quick journey for P&A since we go there a lot. Sienna was excited but unsure too, I mean there are sharks and giant turtles, sting rays swimming all around you. It takes a bit of getting used to. P&A pet sting rays and sharks but then it was all talk of going on rides.

Next stop, Nickelodean Universe! This time was different for us, Jer & I usually both ride on the kid chaperoned rides, but my sweet little A is growing up literally too fast, she now meets the 42" requirement to go it alone. Since I wasn't feeling the best, I got to hang with my baby niece and take pics (I'll post those next week) and it was so fun (and a little sad) to see her as a big girl. Daddy had a blast riding with Mr. P and Miss S though.

All day Monday was spent designing and printing most of my upcoming orders. Tuesday was spent packing the kids, me, and my work. Now we are at my parents for a wonderfully long Thanksgiving weekend where I will be cutting and packaging orders, while getting much needed rest and relaxation.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner