Keepin' Up!

A quick note to say, I haven't posted because I've been working on:
  • calendar production
  • painting my kitchen - one color done/2nd color who knows when it'll be complete
  • taking care of my husband (he had shoulder surgery on Tuesday & is doing as well as can be expected)
  • getting ready for tomorrow's garage sale
  • producing more Essentail Card Kits 1 & 2
  • getting ready for my holiday card party on the 18th
  • filling orders & listing items
  • trying out no napping & going to bed at 6:30/kids not me (that is yet to be determined as a new solution)
  • wishing everyone a HAPPY FRIDAY and have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awww ... come on. You can't fit just one more thing in your schedule? Wow! You amaze me! Tell Uncle Jer we hope he's all better soon.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner