Three & a half x's 2...

I can't believe today my sweet babes are officially 3.5 years old today. Where did the time go?
[pics of A&P from their first half birthday]

[pics of them now at UnderWater Adventure]

It's amazing how much they have changed! While I loved when they were babies, I am loving this stage too (minus the whining.) The stories they tell, the smiles they bring to everyone, their laughter, their silliness, their helpfullness, their independence, the songs they make up, how quickly they pick up things (good & bad), and especially how loving and caring they are.

My babes are the sweetest little people and I love spending time with them. I'm so honored and priviledged to be their mom and to be home with them full time these past 15 months. My true pride & joy and the sweetest miracles I've ever received.

Happy half birthday to Paxton! Happy half birthday to Avery!

ps. Happy 2nd Birthday to sweet Boo, aka. Meg!
pps. Happy 7th Birthday to Joe! {the one good thing that happened that day}

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Half Birthday Paxton and Avery from Auntie Mel!
betty said…
Your twins are so sweets and cutes!!! Happy Half Birthday!!! You have a double work but also double love!!!
Take care! BICOS

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner