New Design

I have sketches of many new designs, I like to brainstorm on not just what looks good but also what comes to mind when thinking of weddings and marriage. To me marriage is the joining of two people who love each other and want to share/build their lives together and the wedding is the celebration of this new journey.

What better way to represent love than a heart? Or how better to sum it up...."we met, we dated, we fell in love!"

Once I created the above heart for my calendar [ooohhh now you know an element of the secret calendar] I fell in love with how it looked. The heart is patterned not a solid color.

What do you think of Lucy's debut?

Comments

(wife.) said…
love it!!! what kind of pattern is it? I think my screen resolution isn't high enough. :-(

I like how simple and bold it is. beautiful!
stelie + co. said…
thanks for the compliment!
without giving away my design secrets :)

it kind of looks like a stipple or pixulated pattern.
Anonymous said…
Cute! It would also make cute Valentine cards or party invites. I can't wait to see the calendar!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner