I'm how old?

Yes, it's true, I turned 36 today. What? 36?!? How can that be?

To me age is just a number, I don't feel 36. I do feel that I am very lucky to be celebrating another birthday, another birthday with my family, another birthday with my kids and another birthday with my husband.

Sometimes when it's just the kids and I out and about during the weekday, I think people must assume I'm the nanny because I am WAY to young to have kids! Then I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror and it's back to reality!
[kids & i on 9/24 heading to class]

I will admit that I prefer even years. No matter what, I am one lucky lady... just don't call me ma'am!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday!! You are the very best friend in the entire world! I've been so priviledged to have you in my life for the last 19 years! Man that makes us seem old! You are such an awesome mom, friend and business woman. I love you lots and miss you tons!
five dot design said…
happy birthday- 28 is great ;-)

hope it was lots and lots of fun for you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner