Goodbye Summer..............Hello Fall!

A cooler air has arrived here and I LOVE it!

But first I must say goodbye to another fabulous summer. A summer full of fun, friends, family, sand, water, waverunners, fishing, swimming, playing, sunning, memories, and loving every moment I got to spend with my kids.

Here's a last hurrah to the summer of 2008.
We went to a free waterpark in a neighboring suburb for the first time the end of August. We met my friend, Michelle, her 2 kids and her 4 daycare kids. P & A were a bit apprehensive, for the first 10 minutes they wouldn't leave my side. Then lots of fun began, with the water part, then the big playground, the picnic, and more water time. Why hadn't I been taking them there sooner???? There's always next year...

Welcome Fall...I've been waiting for you to arrive. Fall is my favorite season, long sleeves or jackets are my kind of weather. I am looking forward to a wonderful season with lots of changes to come, and not just leaves and my age either...

Comments

Just Me said…
Oh how i love fall too! there's nothing better than caramel apples, comfies, hoodies, cozy slippers and hot cocoa--I can't wait!
(wife.) said…
Oooohhhh, me too!! I was at the grocery store last night and spent WAY too much money on apples and fall flowers. They had everything set up just for suckers like me. :-)

And I'm wearing a corduroy blazer today, which is making me very happy!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner