These could be yours!!!

What happens when you match these...
with these
It equals an amazing opportunity for you to win them both!! To enter: Leave a comment on what you are doing this weekend by end of day Thursday. Mine will be spent running errands, working, playing with my little family, cleaning, baking, and preparing for a Sunday brunch with some friends to celebrate my husbands upcoming b-day.
Now it's your turn...
**I'll be posting the winner from the other drawing soon, once the kids are up and awake, I'll get them drawing**

Comments

Well, let's see . . . between housework, watching my three year old, and spending some quality time with my hubby, I managed to get a few more things planned for my polka dotted blog re-launch in mid-August. I'm just loving the giveaways you're hosting here -- fabulous!
Bunny B said…
This weekend was spent by going out on movie dates with hubs! :) Both Saturday and Sunday!
bunnybx at gmail . com
Cindy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy said…
Hi,
Saturday I spent with family & Sunday I did absolutely nothing! It was great!!
Henry said…
besides the usual chores and blogging? i have some friends coming to town. we'll probably do a big play date with all the kids!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner