Cousins!


We've been having so much fun with my nephews these last 2 weeks! Sadly, they will be heading back home to AZ tomorrow. Oh and Wednesday, Avery wanted to help me bring the empty garbage cans up so she came running after me and....
Of course it's because we want to take some family snapshots tomorrow before everyone leaves. This was taken on Thursday now it's darker and more scabby. She looked in the mirror and asked "Mommy, do I look funny now?" No, she's just as cute! Don't you think?

Comments

Just Me said…
Oh I have to agree....STILL CUTE! My little bug has a scratch on her nose too...just makes her cuter, LOL!
Anonymous said…
Oh my goodness! Kyle & Tyler are HUGE!!! I can't believe it! I haven't seen them since your wedding. Yes, I think it would take a lot to make Avery not cute! She still has that sweet little face.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner