Welcome New Baby!

Welcome baby Reece! Isn't he beautiful!?! Reece was born yesterday, May 22, 2008 at 6:10am and 8lbs 8oz, 20" long.

While I was very sad I missed the calls at 3 am and his birth. The kids and I ran to the hospital before their tumbling class. Aunt Steph (me) was the first to hold him other than his parents (my dear friends, julie & shawn), nurses, and doctors.

Paxton & Avery love him and were having a hard time keeping their hands off him. I said they can hold him next week after he's home. They did get to sing him happy birthday though. Reece was squeeking and the kids thought he was trying to say his 'ABC's'.

He is a lucky boy to have incredible parents and an awesome big brother and two fabulous big sisters. I don't think he'll ever be put down.

I went back in the afternoon and got to hold him for another hour. Oooohhhh, it makes me want that 3rd baby now!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner