Complete!

These blue/greens version of the Sydney delights are out the door and on their way to a happy couple in Miami Beach, Florida. I met this couple through Etsy and it has been a joy getting to know them and their story. This wedding is in NY the couples home state. The couple is pure pleasure to work with.

125 of these babies...finished. These fun birth annoucements include a family pic too, not just pics of the baby. I've known the Mommy for quite a few years, we're sorority sisters, long ago we planned alumnae events together and volunteered with the collegiates together as well. [She's a bit younger than me though] It is fun to see her now as a Mommy with this sweet and adorable baby boy. He is a sweetie cutie pie!

Whether it's weddings or babies, I am always honored to be a part of someone's milestone! I LOVE what I do! I've moved from creating spaces to creating memories & moments.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner