The last 8 days

I think this is the longest between posts. It's been another crazy week, Miss A is still not herself, waking up 2-3 times a night, as of today, we are now going to put her back on Zantac and see if that helps. We sure hope so, we all need a good nights sleep. Mr. P is recovering from an ear infection (I think only his 2nd or 3rd one in his life) Jer & I are on the mend from his throat thing, and my sinus infection. We played outside on one of our 40 degree days and yesterday colored a few easter eggs.

Where is spring to get us all some fresh air? Not sure after our last few days of snow!

I also completed, packaged, and mailed a few orders. Created a custom cd cover, created & produced custom candy labels, and programs for an upcoming wedding [I will post those at a later date,] took and re-took tons of product shots, posted a couple new items, reworked some packaging, submitted for an indie show, managed emails, signed up to be part of a mothers day promo w/the etsygreetings group [check back for exciting details,] and tried to clean up my office a couple times.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner