Family Update

This week we are gearing up for the big "3" birthday party on Saturday. I can't believe in one week from today, Paxton & Avery will be 3 years old. It seems like yesterday they were still in my tummy or I was holding them with one arm. Sigh...

We've had a rough start, Miss A had a high fever starting Sunday night and yesterday a sore throat. Yesterday was the worst she wouldn't eat, was uncomfortable, had no energy, but last night she was running around, today has been better so hopefully it was just a 24 hour thing.

Another BIG change in our home is the "nuk fairy" came on Monday. Yes, they still had a nuk (a.k.a. pacifier) at nap and bedtime. I created the "nuk fairy" and I drew a calendar and we crossed off the days until she came to take our nuks away. She brought DJ's instead. Like I said they both LOVE the movie Cars and have been asking for DJ everytime we go to Target since they came out. I was a bit leary since Miss A was sick, but other than the few I want my nuk back, that was it. We'll see how today goes.

I'm not sure how I feel about the DJ's yet, they are loud and play 4 somewhat annoying phrases/tunes, especially at 5:15 in the morning. But hey whatever works right?

Update: 3.6.08 I was very wrong about the 24 hour thing. We are praying Avery will be better by tomorrow so we can keep their b-day party as planned.

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner