Wedding Blog Hop

The Etsy Greetings Team is having a Wedding Blog Hop.  If you are starting out, sit back and enjoy hopping around to see fabulous wedding paper goods by many talented artists.
If you are coming here from Pam of BayBreeze Designs's blog.  Welcome!!  So glad you are hopping!

I love weddings! Which is why I love designing wedding invitations, modern + fun.
While these invitations are not new to my shop they have been gaining in popularity.  I'm sure you've seen the mustache trend.  They are fun props for photo booths, designs on straws, on glasses, on shirts on my notepads, on almost anything you can think of.   I thought why not wedding invitations? 

Below are two recent mustache clients.  Each in their own colors, yet equally delightful.


How do you feel about the mustache trend? Love it or leave it? 

I'll admit, I wasn't in love but joined the trend with my mustache notepads, which sold like hotcakes.  They've grown on me (pun intented!) and I actually like seeing them on products,  just not my husband.

Please continue and hop over to see Carrie of L7 Designs beautiful card that is perfect for a wedding or anniversary.   Thanks so much for stopping by.

Comments

Anastasia said…
i love the playfulness...lovely colours too!! they look awesome!
Jen Cuthbertson said…
These are adorable and I love the different colors! Super job!!
Pam said…
Love these! So fun!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner