The Thankful Calendar

In late October, Julia from the "Thank You" Project contacted me about this incredible idea to collaborate on a calendar project.   I can't tell you how glad I am.  It has been heart warming to read all the thankful comments Julia collected on her blog, and hard to narrow down to just 12!   
Each month features 'thankful' quotes by real people from all over the world that Julia collected along with illustrations added from me.  Every time you look at your calendar, you can't help but be reminded to give thanks and focus on the positive and put a smile on your face. 
 I can't decide on my favorite quote! Can you?
 I really hope you follow Julia's blog.  It full of positiveness.
 get your own here or here.



A GIANT thank you to Julia and all those who's quotes we used. 

Comments

I absolutely love how these turned out! Big thanks to you for your creativity, time and effort and for being so great to work with :)

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner