parts of my new home - kitchen

below is how the kitchen looked when we first saw it. my favorite is the clunky track lights! too small island, with an unattached countertop, lack of storage space, poor conditioned floors.
before kitchen

and now...
Kitchen after renovation

ahh....much better, almost complete. i am still looking for lighting but this industrial look of light bulbs hanging from the ceiling is growing on me. not. {discloser: if you think this is how it looks when i'm not taking photos. you're crazy, i do have 4 little kids!}

white corian countertops top off the medium brown IKEA cabinets for the modern look i was after. i designed the kitchen, my husband & dad put it together and installed them.

{the handles, prints & table are also from IKEA, chairs from target, faucet by danze, maple laminate floors, paint~wheat bread by behr, new maple trim compliments of my talented husband}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner