Speaking of time flies....

I can't believe it's been 4 days since my last post. It sure has been crazy around here. My parents arrived Wednesday and left Thursday night, then arrived this morning and left tonight with Mr. P & Miss A. (I'll see them tomorrow)

In that time, my dad patched a crack in our exterior stucco, put in a new basement window in my office, installed some trim, put together a shelf unit for the babies room & braced it to the wall, installed the shelf drawer unit, ran to Target for Miss A's perscription, purchased and installed a new toilet, and of course played with the kids tons.

In that time, my mom cleaned my bathrooms, kitchen and babies' room, did all the babies' laundry, folded & put it away, made meals, cleaned the cribs, installed crib rail guards, made baby A's crib bumper, fixed baby E's crib bumper, put all the crib bedding on, helped me hang pictures in babies' room, took care of me and of course played with the kids a lot.

I'm pretty sure that isn't even the half of it. Yes, I am extremely lucky and no, I'm not willing to share my fabulous parents!

Monday, my Dr. told me I need to start slowing down soooo...does that mean I shouldn't have moved a piece of furniture this morning after my husband left for work?

Below are pics that have nothing to do with this post but that are just from a fun adventure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner