Remind me again

to stay away from those indoor play areas. We went a week ago and within days both kids came down with colds and coughs, now we all have them. Mr. P has been waking up coughing and it takes about 2 hours of coming in our room, getting a drink, putting him back with some extra snuggles, repeat until he finally stays asleep.

Please let tonight be the night he doesn't wake up!

On a positive note, I love looking around and seeing all the beautiful rich vibrant fall leaves blowing in the breeze and scattering the yard and streets. It is my favorite time of year. The kids and I love pointing out the trees that are red, orange, yellow, or somewhere in between.

+++Update...last night wasn't the night for complete rest, my poor boy, maybe tonight+++

Comments

Just Me said…
oh i hear ya! I am a HUGE germaphobe......when i started lily at the Little Gym, I had to ask how they sanitize their equipt. before I started her. I am sure they thoguht I was so annoying and anal, lol! Hopefully you get a good night! Good luck!
five dot design said…
gh- we have that in our house. poor little chicken nugget had to get an Rx she was coughing so hard... and waking herself up in the middle of the nite. hope mr. p gets it out of his system soon... poor little kid...
Anonymous said…
Hope p is on the mend! Jack was sick last week. Those little germy kids at school gave it to him. Crossing our fingers that the girls stay healthy. Of course it's still in the low to mid 80's here ...

What about kids holiday cards to teachers ..we're going to need some of those ... Maybe personalized with the teacher's name?

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner