Goodies!

It was a beautiful sunny day today, a great day for taking product shots. Well, of course, until I went outside and set up, the clouds rolled over the sun as if to say "Ha! Not today!" Thankfully, the clouds took the hint from my dirty look and moved on by. Below are some shots I was able to get. What do you think?


A new version of the Hip Circles Wedding Invitation in taupes and fuscia. This is perfect for an anytime of the year wedding. Printed on my signature 100% recycled paper.

Hip Circles Winter Wonderland Wedding Invitation. Printed on my signature 100% recycled paper, in shades of greys, taupes, with champagne snowflake cutouts adorning two circles. Names and date are printed in a beautifully yet fun cursive.

Now in my previous blog, I mentioned a fall wedding invitation. Well, it didn't make it past quality control [me] so I haven't decided if I'll tweak it or trash it. [When I say trash, I really mean put it in the recycle bin!]

I just love how one original invitation can take on a whole new life with a few adds and changes.

Comments

Just Me said…
Oooh I love the snowflakes...pretty pretty!!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner