Beds...

We converted P&A's cribs to toddler beds last August and have been wanting to move them into twin beds but I keep changing my mind on what I want their beds to be.
My Inspiration
Since we already had the twin mattresses and knowing this is the only week we'll be home every night until the end of July, we decided to forgo the bed frame and just use the mattress on the floor. Monday was a trip to Target, where Paxton & Avery got to pick out new sheets, then we re-used their IKEA bedding. Plus the kids love their new beds!! Now I can hang pictures up again because they can't reach them to knock them off.

I think I'm going to design their beds and my husband will build them, so someday (hopefully before the end of the year) when it's done I'll post pics.

Now it's back to work for me...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks cute! Ella & Madison's room has been a work in progress for many months and at the rate we're going, we'll move to another house before we finish!

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner