French

The Sydney3 in french!  Clients everyday put their faith in me because they don't see their actual invites in person until they are complete.  I take a lot of time (probably too much) to make sure the colors are correct and all is what my client is expecting. 

The feedback I received on this was...
"You did a really great - no, a WONDERFUL job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, I almost cried when Charles opened the box :-))) We LOOOVE them, this is exactly what we had in mind, paper, colors, it's perfect !  So we wanted to say to you a big, a huge thank you !"

This kind of feedback makes my heart smile because not only do I take pride in my work, but I'm personally invested in each and every item that leaves my office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner