Stelie's MOVING!

if you follow my blog regularly, then you know my stelie designs office (along with my entire family) is moving this weekend.  YIPEE SKIPPEE!!!!

what this means :: stelie will be closed 8.18.10 - 8.24.10
i must take time off to
start  finish packing
- close down all my printers
- dismantle my computer
- unplug all componets
- load/unload
- set up my new office
- hook up internet, printers/equipment
- unpack
(no need to panic if we are already working together.)

if you are in need of invitations and want proofs to review by wednesday. please contact me to discuss our options.    otherwise all orders purchased after 8.18 will be processed the following week.
+++ i will have be accessible by email or etsy convo during this time +++

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner