It's personal

Who doesn't love to see their name in print? Personalized stationery is special and well...personal, which is why they make great gifts for the holidays.

The list is long that I've been creating for clients. Most are teacher gifts, some are friend gifts and some are team/staff gifts. Here are just a couple that I'm working on. Do you remember this post? Here it is finished. Aren't they fun?! Only a few personalized stationery options are currently in my etsy shop, however, I have over 40 options. If you are interested please contact me steliedesigns@yahoo.com and I'll show you what you can choose from.

Now go enjoy your weekend. My niece is coming over soon so my kids are having their first slumber party. Three 3 year olds should be interesting. Then tomorrow it's a full day of Mall of America activities. I'll post photos next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Carnival Time!

winner winner chicken dinner